Our simple steps to learning to drive.
- You must be in possession of a valid driving licence. This must be produced at the start of your first lesson for me to inspect.
- You must be available for your lesson, at the time and place agreed. If this is not possible for any reason, I will require 24 hours notice to avoid the lesson being charged. This applies also to block bookings.
- If you need to wear glasses or contact lenses for driving, these must be worn at all times when you are driving.
- All lessons must be paid for on the day of the lesson, or in advance.
- You will not be allowed to take your test in the school car until I think you have reached the expected standard. It is important that you accept my judgement on this matter. I have been teaching a long time, and am an expert in assessing people’s driving standards.
- If it is suspected that you are under the influence of alcohol, or any other substances, the lesson will not take place and will still be charged.
- I will try to be punctual at all times. However, sometimes due to unexpected circumstances this may not be possible. If I’m going to be late for whatever reason I will try to let you know in advance.
- BUT! ABOVE ALL! Have fun learning! A happy learner is a successful learner!